Barker Bakes Dark Chocolate Paste for cake covering and chocolate modelling , used since 2005 by Barker Bakes for all our cakes.
- Use for icing and covering your cakes for a professional finish
- Can also be used for simple cake decorations and models
- Double wrapped so you can easily remove it from bag leaving no waste or sticky mess!
- Premium foil heat sealed to prevent odour taint and colour fade and aid preservation
- Long Shelf life – up to 1 year from production
- 3 different sizes
- See the website for more ideas on how to use our paste as it is the paste we have used for our cakes since 2005
Icing sugar, sugar, cocoa butter,cocao mass, whole milk powder, palm oil, rapeseed oil, cream powder, liquid glucose, humectants (E420, E422), water, stabilisers (E413, E415),flavouring – vanilla, emulsifiers (E472c) soya lecithin,acidity regulators (E270, E325), PRESERVATIVE (E202 Potassium Sorbate)
Allergy advice:Allergens are highlighted in bold above.