Barker Bakes Flowerpaste, developed in 2004-2005 by Barker Bakes to be easy to use for underpowered hands.
- Easy to Use for easy handling
- Double wrapped so you can easily remove it from bag leaving no waste or sticky mess!
- Premium NATURAL gum based (gum tragacanth) for SUPERIOR stretch and strength.
- Premium foil heat sealed to prevent odour taint and colour fade and aid preservation
- Long Shelf life – up to 1 year from production
- 50 Different colours
- Gelatine Free and Regular versions Available
- Our product is a gumpaste, and it is clearly listed in the ingredients
Icing sugar (80%), water, gum tragacanth (E413), glucose, gelatine (from pork), dried egg white powder, palm oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil, xanthum gum (E415) Polysorbate 80 (E433) COLOURS(E422 Glycerol, E1520 Propylene glycol, E551 Silicone dioxide, E124 Ponceau 4R, E133 blue FCF, E104 Quinoline Yellow) PRESERVATIVE: Potassium Sorbate E202
Please note COLOURS items in bold (Ponceau 4R, E133 blue FCF, E104 Quinoline Yellow) vary, above is for BLACK as an example