Barker Bakes Modelling Paste, developed in 2004-2005 by Barker Bakes for customers who did not want any gelatine in their cakes or products used with or for decoration on their cakes.
- Easy to use and handle
- Make a very wide range of cake decorations and unwired sugar flowers
- Use for modelling large sugar items that do not need to be self supporting
- Double wrapped so you can easily remove it from bag leaving no waste or sticky mess!
- Premium NATURAL gum based (gum tragacanth) for SUPERIOR stretch and strength
- Premium foil heat sealed to prevent odour taint and colour fade and aid preservation
- Long Shelf life – up to 1 year from production
- 50 Different colours – see Barker Bakes Colour Chart
- See the website for more ideas on how to use our paste as it is the paste we have used for our cakes since 2005
Icing sugar, water, gum tragacanth (E413), glucose, dried egg white, palm oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil, agar (E406), humectants (E420, E422), stabilisers (E415), flavouring, colour (E422 Glycerol, E1520 Propylene glycol, E551 Silicone dioxide, E104 Quinoline Yellow FCF, E129 Allura Red AC, E155 Brown HT), emulsifiers (E472c) xanthum gum (E415) Polysorbate 80 (E433),acidity regulators (E270, E325), PRESERVATIVE (E202 Potassium Sorbate)
Please note COLOURS items in bold (E104 Quinoline Yellow FCF, E129 Allura Red AC, E155 Brown HT) vary, above is for AMBER GOLD as an example
Allergy advice: For allergens, see ingredients underlined and in bold above. Food colours may have an adverse affect on activity and attention in children.