Barker Bakes SugaPaste (Sugarpaste or Cake Icing), used since 2005 by Barker Bakes for all our cakes.
- Easy to use and handle
- Use for icing and covering your cakes for a professional finish
- Can also be used for simple cake decorations and models
- Double wrapped so you can easily remove it from bag leaving no waste or sticky mess!
- Premium foil heat sealed to prevent odour taint and colour fade and aid preservation
- Long Shelf life – up to 1 year from production
- 50 Different colours – see Barker Bakes Colour Chart
- See the website for more ideas on how to use our paste as it is the paste we have used for our cakes since 2005
Icing sugar, liquid glucose, palm oil, rapeseed oil, humectants (E420, E422), water, stabilisers (E413, E415),flavouring, colour (E422 Glycerol, E1520 Propylene glycol, E551 Silicone dioxide, E133 blue FCF, E122 Carmoisine), emulsifiers (E472c) xanthum gum (E415) Polysorbate 80 (E433),acidity regulators (E270, E325), PRESERVATIVE (E202 Potassium Sorbate)
Please note COLOURS items in bold (E133 blue FCF, E122 Carmoisine) vary, above is for FUSCHIA PINK as an example
Allergy advice:There are no llergens in this product. Food colours may have an adverse affect on activity and attention in children.